What to Expect at Your First Visit
Our goal for your first visit is to get to know you and your mouth, so we can tailor our treatments to suit your specific needs.
At this visit we will:
- Obtain and review a complete medical and dental history
- Complete a comprehensive dental examination, including soft tissue evaluation, oral cancer screening, TMJ evaluation and tooth inspection
- Take radiographs and/or study models as warranted
- Record a periodontal examination to diagnose your periodontal health so we can schedule you for the most appropriate type of dental hygiene treatment
- Formulate a treatment plan for your specific needs
- Work with you to utilize your dental benefits and make financial arrangements
New Patient Forms
Please take a moment to download, print and fill out the following New Patient Forms and bring them to your first visit:
Please note that the Registration and Health History forms are fillable pdf’s, so you have the option to type in your answers and then print. If you prefer to fill in your answers by hand, just print and fill out.